Saturday, July 7, 2007

Laugh about economics

Sitting in my macro and micro economics classes I never would've thought you could make the basic theories of economics sound amusing in any way. The people who have studied economics/business at university should know exactly what I'm talking about. The ones who took eco at high school only know what I'm talking about if you paid any attention during those classes at all. I stumbled upon 'The world's first and only stand-up comedian', a young economist in the US with a PhD degree. Follow this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVp8UGjECt4 and have a laugh. And if you really like him you can book him on his website, because that's the only way he can convince his dad this is actually a good profession after having studied for 10 years haha.

No comments: